Se7enGeez is a more than just a name, it is something with a little bit of meaning. The number seven in numerology represents creativity and free thinking. The letter G ties back into the number seven as it is the seventh letter in the alphabet and it represents God/the creator of the universe. Seven could be seen as a number of full understanding of self. This number correlates to many things in nature and our own human body: i.e There are seven main chakras in the body and seven universal laws. One who truly understands and masters these concepts are considered to be enlightened. It is said in the Bible that God created the world in seven days making it a holy number amongst Christians and spiritualist. If you resonate with this number, you are considered to be creative, a free thinker, a seeker of truth, and one who understands and loves themselves. The colors of the flowers are same as the logo and it also relates to the seven chakras as it shares many of the same colors correlated to the seven chakras in the human body.
• Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch
• Elastic waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
We use live shipping rates for all orders meaning instead of showing all the carriers and their shipping options, we now group them into these speed-based shipping methods:
- Overnight (next day delivery in the US)
- Express (1-3 business days in the US, Canada, and internationally)
- Standard (3-5 business days in the US and internationally, 3-6 days in Canada)
- Economy (5-8 business days in the US, 6-12 days in Canada, 5-10 days internationally)
- No rush (10-20 business days internationally)
- Flat rate (5-8 business days in the US, 6-12 days in Canada, 5-20 days internationally)
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
For Full Details on returns Click Here
|Inseam length (inches)||26 ¼||26 ¾||27 ⅛||27 ½||27 ⅞|