This design is inspired by the Hindu God Shiva. Shiva is known to be the "destroyer of the evil." It is part of the Hindu trinity (Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, and Shiva the destroyer). It represents purity and balance in the universe. And Shiva in Hebrew also means seven.
• 100% jersey knit
• Seamless, double-need ⅞” collar
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Classic fit
We use live shipping rates for all orders meaning instead of showing all the carriers and their shipping options, we now group them into these speed-based shipping methods:
- Overnight (next day delivery in the US)
- Express (1-3 business days in the US, Canada, and internationally)
- Standard (3-5 business days in the US and internationally, 3-6 days in Canada)
- Economy (5-8 business days in the US, 6-12 days in Canada, 5-10 days internationally)
- No rush (10-20 business days internationally)
- Flat rate (5-8 business days in the US, 6-12 days in Canada, 5-20 days internationally)
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
For Full Details on returns Click Here
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|